2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Hampstead Square, London, NW6
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- c.820. sq. ft.
- Sought after block D position
- Steam room, sauna and treatment room
- Gym with stretch & dance studio
- Lobby area
- Jubilee line, Overground and Thames Link
BALLYMORE'S PREFERRED SALES AGENT - VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
Johns&Co presents ninth floor, two bedrooms, two bathrooms apartment, c.820 sq. ft, situated in Lessing Building of West Hampstead Square. Residents are rewarded with a generously proportioned entrance lobby; a fully equipped, state-of-the-art gymnasium; as well as a health spa with sauna and steam room. For commuters the Jubilee line, Overground and Thames Link networks are right on your doorstep.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.