2 bedroom apartment for salePan Peninsula, East Tower, Pan Peninsula Square, London, E14
- 40th & 41st floor duplex penthouse
- Panoramic City, Canary Wharf and River views
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathroom
- Secure valet parking
- State of the art residents facilities
- Private cinema, gym swimming pool & sky lobby
- Central Canary Wharf location
A contemporary 2-bedroom penthouse, presented in immaculate condition; a genuine show-stopper. Arranged over the 40th & 41st floors, this duplex apartment boasts enviable views of Canary Wharf to the north, the Thames to the east and the City to the west. At 1575 (146.3 m2) internal square feet, the property offers generously proportioned rooms with an abundance of integrated storage. Enjoy entertaining from the bespoke Gaggenau kitchen or relax in one of the two living rooms, each with more panoramic views than the last. Pan Peninsula itself offers central Canary Wharf location, with the facilities, privacy & lifestyle rarely seen outside of 5* hotels.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.