3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Garage and driveway
- Separate study and utility room
- Fantastic larger than average garden
- Close to popular primary school
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This home has all you could hope for and a little bit more. The traditional layout is enhanced by the converted garage which now offers an additional study, utility room and downstairs cloakroom; all of which will come in handy for families. You may even choose to reconfigure the space to make a separate bedroom with an en-suite for guests or an older relative.Outside, the garden is a real surprise; bigger than you would expect and due to its westerly aspect retains the suns warming rays late into the evening. You will have tremendous fun enjoying those long summers days with the children playing safely to their hearts content as you chill out with a long glass of something cold - your choice!Once the day is done and the children are all tucked up in bed take time to relax in the luxurious bathroom which was totally refurbished in 2015 and offers a relaxing space.Once the day draws to a close and the children are safely tucked up in bed, spend some time in the luxurious bathroom, which was totally revamped in 2015 and offers a great place to relax and unwind in comfort.The location is top rate with a popular primary school right on your doorstep, a station just down the road and Bearsted Green within easy walking distance for some traditional family fun in the park or watching the cricket on a Sunday afternoon.
What the Owner says:
The first thing that attracted us to this home was the location. Once we came to view, the space inside and the fantastic garden bowled us over. Since moving in, gardening has become a passion with our own vegetable plot, which the children love to help out.Having the school across the road means we have a little more time in the mornings than most and we never have the worry of finding a place to park before dropping them off.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner: 23'0 (7.02m) x 12'0 (3.66m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Study: 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Utility Room: 8'3 x 5'0 (2.52m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 8'10 (2.90m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 7'4 (2.85m x 2.24m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55590937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.