2 bedroom flat for saleSefton Road, Morecambe
Sold STC £88,000
- Well Presented First Floor Flat in Purpose Built Block
- Spectacular Uninterrupted Views over Morecambe Bay
- Spacious Lounge with Sea Front Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Modern Shower Room
- Two Bedrooms, Sea Views
- Close to Local Shops, Transport and Walks along Promenade
Full descriptionBEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT* SPECTACULAR UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS OVER MORECAMBE BAY* SPACIOUS LOUNGE* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN* MODERN SHOWER ROOM* LIFT ACCESS* Parking Spaces* uPVC Double Glazing* Gas Central Heating* Close to All Local Amenities including Shops, Surgeries, Public Transport and Walks along the Promenade.
A beautifully presented first floor flat offering spectacular uninterrupted views across Morecambe Bay to the Lakeland Fells. The accommodation is in a purpose built block, accessed via secure communal door on the ground floor and then stairs or lift access to the first floor. The flat has its own entrance door, with security controlled access. The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge leading to a balcony with spectacular views across Morecambe Bay, a modern fitted kitchen and a modern fully tiled bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white. There are two bedrooms with all rooms having wonderful views across the Bay. To the rear of the property are a number of resident’s parking spaces. The property is situated right on the promenade and is ideally situated close to local transport links, surgeries and a wealth of local cafes. The Midland Hotel being only a short walk away!! Internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this property and the views it offers.
Communal hallway leading to sound timber door. Access to: -
Access to all rooms. Storage cupboard. Intercom system for flats. Thermostat control. Central heating radiator. Power and light.
Approx 5.18m x 3.86m (17’00 x 10’08)
Spacious, light and airy lounge. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors giving fantastic sea views and access to balcony. Central heating radiator. Power and light.
Approx 2.90m x 2.20m (9’06 x 7’03)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of white gloss wall, drawer and base units. Contrasting grey worktop to complement. Grey splash back tiling. Integral cooker. Induction hob and extractor fan. Integral wine rack. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed window. Spotlighting. Power and light. Timber door to full height storage cupboard. Worcester boiler. Stainless steel sink drainer sink.
Approx 4.36m x 3.30m (14’03 x 10’10) maximumSpacious double bedroom. uPVC double glazed window giving spectacular views over Morecambe Bay. Range of Sharps fitted wardrobes giving hanging and shelving space. Central heating radiator. Power and light.
Approx 2.40m x 2.30m (10’06 x7’06)Currently used as office space. uPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Power and light.
Modern bathroom suite in white comprising bath with overhead Triton electric shower and folding screen. Full width contrasting worktop and vanity unit housing WC and washbasin and promoting additional storage. Additional wall storage units housing downlighting over mirror/washbasin. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Grey sparkle vinyl flooring to complement. Fully tiled white walls with feature inset mosaic. Downlighting.
Communal secure access entrance doors front and rear. Rear residence parking area and bin storage.
Maintenance charges £151pcm covering: -
Door security system
24 hour care line
Inside communal areas
The purchase is for 70% of the property value and the remaining 30% remains under the ownership of ‘Places for people’ Management Company. The purchase of this apartment is subject to a minimum age restriction of 55 years of age.
Council Tax Band: A
EPC available at www.epcregister.com>
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591600.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6993236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.