1 bedroom flat for saleMonks Drive, Acton
- One double bedroom
- Enormous reception room
- Brand new separate kitchen
- Bright and airy throughout
- Hanger Hill Conservation Area
- Close to transport links
- Easy access to the A40
- beautiful communal gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Orchards of London are delighted to present to the sales market this fabulous first floor, one apartment situated in a beautiful Mock Tudor Villa in Acton. The apartment comprises of a spacious reception room with a centrepiece fireplace, master bedroom with superb in fitted storage. Within this property there is a modern kitchen fitted with stylish integrated appliances and a smart bathroom. You will also benefit from plenty of storage space throughout. Monks Drive is conveniently located just moments from amenities located along Queen's Drive. Excellent transport links are available from nearby West Acton (Central) and North Ealing (Piccadilly) stations. Motorists will enjoy easy access to the A40. Viewings are highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2390_3965188
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3965188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.