2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLime Avenue, Harwich
Sold STC £135,000
- Spacious End-Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- No Onward Chain
Benefiting from no onward chain is this two bedroom end-terraced house benefiting from two good sized reception rooms. The property is situated in a popular location within close proximity of town centre and sea front.
Entrance door leading to:-
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor, doors to Lounge and Dining Room.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 13' 8" max ( 4.22m into bay x 4.17m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with surround, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" max x 11' 6" plus recess ( 4.17m max x 3.51m plus recess )
With patio doors to rear, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace and surround.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, roll-edge work surface with sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units with space for cooker and fridge/freezer, opening into Lobby.
Double glazed window to rear, door to side, sliding door to cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, WC and tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 8' 11" to front of wardrobe ( 2.97m max x 2.72m to front of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, door to Inner Hall.
Radiator, doors to both bedrooms and door into Jack and Jill bathroom.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and low level WC.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 11' 7" ( 4.19m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard.
To the front of the property the garden is enclosed by low level fencing. The rear garden is fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.