3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Tunstead, Norwich
Guide Price £370,000
- GUIDE £370,000 - £385,000
- Detached, Character Thatched Cottage
- Separate Stairway Serves Master Bedroom Suite
- Extensive Gardens, Oil Heating
- Brick, Flint & Tile Built Studio Workshop
GUIDE £370,000 - £385,000
This 'tucked away' period thatched cottage could have graced the lid of many a chocolate box.Really pretty, features throughout, seperate stairway to master bedroom suite, extensive gardens and studio workshop.Well placed for coast and broads. Plus it could be chain free!
Sitting upon the edges of the rural village of Tunstead, this impressive character home demands an internal inspection. Offering easy access to the market town of North Walsham, the picturesque North Norfolk Coast, the Norfolk Broads and Norwich, this is the perfect escape for any buyer looking to make the most of all Norfolk has to offer. The property itself has character in abundance and offers three bedrooms, two reception rooms and stunning grounds, which would be ideal for any keen gardener.
Door to side, double glazed window to front, pamment tiled floor.
Dining Room 14' 7" - stairwell x 8' 5" Plus door recess ( 4.45m - stairwell x 2.57m Plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, shower cubicle, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the front.
Study 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Windows to front and rear, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 2" plus alcove ( 3.81m x 3.40m plus alcove )
Window to rear, radiator, door to rear, open fireplace with decorative brick surround, exposed beams, TV point.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units, Belfast sink, electric cooker and range style cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in cupboards, tiled floor, stairs to first floor, windows to rear and side, door to porch.
Door to side, double glazed window to front, pamment tile floor.
Windows to rear and side, built in cupboard, stairs from kitchen, loft access.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, roll top bath, exposed wood flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" plus alcove x 12' 10" ( 3.76m plus alcove x 3.91m )
Stairs from landing, window to rear, exposed beams.
Stairs from dining room, window to rear, cupboard.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, latch door.
Bedroom 3 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Window to rear, radiator, latch door.
To the front the cottage is approached from the road by a small loke. It offers shingled driveway and parking, well stocked borders and hardstanding.
To the rear an extensive garden has to be one of the many 'wow factors' here. Offering space and seclusion, creating something of a feeling of your own world. Catching the sun somewhere throughout the day. Mainly laid to lawn, established trees including fruits and a brook to rear boundary. Sizeable brick paved patio adjoins the cottage.
19'10 x 10'1
An impressive outbuilding of brick and flint construction with modern tiled roof. Power and light would lend itself to so many uses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.