2 bedroom terraced house for saleTelford Street, Hull
Sold STC £84,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Rear Vehicular Access
IDEAL STARTER HOME- CIRCLE THIS AD! DO NOT MISS OUT! BOASTING THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA, FITTED KITCHEN AND REAR VEHICULAR ACCESS.
An attractive traditional style two bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in a sought after residential location served by shops-Holderness Road/Morrisons Superstore, East Park/ Woodford Leisure Centre, good road links, schooling for all ages and regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment!!!
Comprising; Entrance hall, through lounge with feature fireplace incorporating dining area, fitted kitchen. First Floor; Two bedrooms and shower room. Outside; Gardens front and rear with rear vehicular access.
With double glaze door- stained glass and leaded, radiator and coving.
Through Lounge/ Dining Area 24' 3" max/ into bay x 11' 9" extending to 15' 1" ( 7.39m max/ into bay x 3.58m extending to 4.60m )
With double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, built in gas fire, shelves to recess, radiator, coving and door.
Dining Area:- With double glazed window, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, coving and glazed door.
Fitted Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
With fully tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, larder unit, gas cooker point, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for appliances, double glazed window, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit and half glazed door.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" excluding fitted wardrobe x 13' 4" max into bay ( 4.17m excluding fitted wardrobe x 4.06m max into bay )
With two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe, over cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.25m max x 2.79m max )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard with over cupboard, radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising:- Electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass, ceramic tiled flooring and door.
With coving and trap door access to roof void with light.
To the front of the property is a block paved garden area designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall/wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a concrete/paved garden area designed for ease of maintenance with timber shed and timber fence/brick built wall forming boundary incorporating timber gate. Rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.