2 bedroom bungalow for saleMillcroft Avenue, Southwick, Brighton
Sold STC £335,000
- CHALET BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS AND WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- LOFT EXTENSION WITH BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINER
- DESIRABLE AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
This two bedroom chalet bungalow on one of Southwick's highly sought after roads is offered for sale with Fox and Sons. The property benefits from a generous and well maintained laid to lawn garden with patio area.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom bungalow with loft extension on a quiet residential road in Southwick, the property is perfectly situated a short distance from Holmbush shopping centre, shops, restaurants, public transport links and local amenities.
This chalet bungalow has great potential and would make a perfect first home or even an investment opportunity.
The property comprises of hallway leading to the master bedroom and a bright open plan lounge with duel aspect windows. To the rear of the lounge is the arch way to the dining area with stairs leading to the loft extension comprising of additional bedroom with built in wardrobes.
There is the family bathroom and kitchen which has a mixture of wall and base units with integrated hob and oven and further door leading to the conservatory.
The property benefits from a generous sized garden with large patio area, perfect for outside entertaining, a small step down to the laid to lawn area with summer house and shrub surround leading to a secret garden area at the rear with three sheds and a greenhouse.
Viewing's are highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic opportunity to purchase a property on such a sought after location.
Laid to paving slabs with shrub border and centre feature.
Front door to side, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 13' max x 13' 9" max ( 3.96m max x 4.19m max )
Window, double glazed french doors leading to conservatory, gas fire place, wall lights, radiator, TV point and archway to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 11" max x 13' 10" max ( 3.33m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, archway to lounge and stairs leading to loft conversion.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 3.12m max )
Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, dual aspect windows, sink/drainer, work surfaces, wall tiling, electric oven, gas hob, new boiler, radiator and door leading to conservatory.
Double glazed side window, radiator, bath, electric shower, WC, fully tiled, and two wall mirrors.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 13' max ( 4.39m max x 3.96m max )
Window, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.06m max x 4.32m max )
Window with sea views, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Double glazed rear window, lights, flooring, radiator and doors leading to spacious rear garden.
Large paved patio area with small steps with railing leading to laid to lawn area with stepping stones, summer house, enclosed with shrub and flower border, further hidden garden laid to lawn with three sheds and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.