3 bedroom detached house for saleSevenfields, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £260,000
- Cul-de-sac location
- Link detached
- Spacious accommodation
- Large rear garden
- Ample parking and single garage
Situated in a bustling market town is an opportunity to purchase a spacious property in need of modernisation. Property benefits include an L shaped sitting/dining room with patio doors leading out to the large enclosed garden, kitchen with separate utility, Ample parking with a single garage.
Situated in a bustling market town is an opportunity to purchase a spacious property in need of modernisation. The property offers many benefits which include an L shaped sitting/dining room with patio doors leading out to the large enclosed garden, Kitchen with separate utility, two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom plus the family bathroom. Externally the driveway parking leads to a single garage with gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Door to side. Double glazed window to front. Inner door leading to sitting room.
Lounge 18' 7" Max x 21' 2" Max ( 5.66m Max x 6.45m Max )
L shaped sitting/dining room with double glazed window to front aspect and sliding patio doors to the rear. Gas feature fire place. Television point. Telephone point. Stairs leading to the first floor. Door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 2.92m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Single stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Door leading to inner hallway.
Single pane door leading into the garage. Sliding wooden door leading into utility room. External door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 6' 7" Max x 4' 5" Max ( 2.01m Max x 1.35m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Space and plumbing for washing machine, work surface over. Low level W.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin.
Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.01m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Over-stairs cupboard.
Single glazed window to side. Low level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, partial tiling to walls. Shaver point.
Paved patio with raised brick borders leading to lawn area with a variety of mature shrubs and planting. Wooden panel fencing surround with gated side access.
Driveway parking leading to the single garage with up and over door. Lawn area with a variety of mature shrubs and planting.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55591840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.