4 bedroom detached house for saleChart Way, Reigate, Surrey
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Substantial 1930's 4 bedroom detached house
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory
- Loft conversion potential, subject to permission
- Large rear garden, garage
- Excellent town location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Houses of this calibre rarely come on the market, the property has been owned by the same family for over 20 years, however the original history of this home was that it was built for and owned by two sisters, who occupied half the property each. More recently the house has been converted into one large property and now represents a great opportunity for a family to apply their own stamp, especially as there is a large loft which has potential to add an extra two bedrooms and a bathroom, subject to permission.The property is set within a great plot with a mature and established large garden. The big bonus is the location, which is close to schools such as Holmesdale and Priory as well as being only a short walk away from the train station and Reigate town centre with an excellent mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, High Street shops and major employers. Only a short car journey away from the M25 and Gatwick Airport.All the rooms are really spacious and still benefit from many features such as coving, picture rails and original doors etc. whilst offering some modern features such as gas central heating and double glazing. A great family home!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall: 17'3 x 9'2 (5.26m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area/Breakfast Area: 22'0 x 11'0 (6.71m x 3.36m)
- Lounge: 17'0 x 13'0 (5.19m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 14'9 x 12'3 (4.50m x 3.74m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 11'2 (3.74m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 12'0 (4.63m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 13'5 (4.19m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 9'5 (3.46m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 12'2 x 7'3 (3.71m x 2.21m)
- Driveway for 2 Cars
- Garage: 18'0 x 8'0 (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Front Garden
- Large Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.