3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRickwood Drive, Swaffham
Sold STC £180,000
- Nearly New Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
NEARLY NEW.....A Modern Taylor Wimpey home only a couple of years old, extremely well presented throughout with a generously sized accommodation in need of no work and ready to be moved into straight away.
This newly built family home was constructed by Taylor Wimpey a couple of years ago and still has the remainder of its 10 year NHBC guarantee left to run. Situated within a new build development area on the outskirts of the pretty market town of Swaffham the property is definitely one not to be missed. The property is presented in superb condition and has various upgrades chosen by the current vendors throughout in the bathroom suites and kitchen. The accommodation on offer comprises of Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outside the property offers off street parking and front & rear gardens.
Stepped pathway leads to;
UPVC double glazed entrance door to;
Staircase to first floor landing, radiator, storage cupboard, doors into the cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, smooth ceiling.
Sitting Room 16' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.97m )
A dual aspect room with a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and UPVC double glazed patio doors with side panels to the rear aspect, two radiators, television point and smooth ceiling.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.97m )
A range of matching base fitted and eye level units with works surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, fitted stainless steel gas hob and electric double oven with a stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, two radiators, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, wood effect vinyl flooring and smooth ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, smooth ceiling, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point, smooth ceiling, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room
Upgraded suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, low level WC, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" max ( 2.06m x 1.65m max )
Upgraded suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and smooth ceiling.
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces to the side in the shape of its own driveway and a lawned front garden with steps to the front door. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is laid mainly to lawn with raised borders laid to pea shingle, patio area, gated access around the side of the property to the front. Timber storage shed.
The floor plan is not to scale and is purely for guidance purposes only.
Leave Swaffham town centre via London Street. Continue on this road as it becomes Brandon Road and follow this road to the edge of town to the roundabout and turn left, then first right into Forest Grove and left onto Rickwood Drive. The property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.