2 bedroom flat for saleAndrew Road, Penarth
- Ground Floor Two Bedrooms
- Generous Size Living Room & Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- Proximity to Leisure Center and Train Station
- Allocated Parking Space
A spacious ground floor apartment set in popular location in Penarth being within walking distance of train station and leisure centre offering spacious living accommodation with lounge diner and two double bedrooms being ideal for the first time buyer.
A very attractive and spacious ground floor apartment set in this cul de sac location offering a generous lounge an diner, modern fitted kitchen and shower room with two double bed rooms. This property further benefits modern double glazing and combination boiler and allocated parking space. This property is very conveniently located within close proximity to the local train station , amenities, leisure center and Penarth Marina.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance via intercom, meter cupboard, door to hall.
Intercom, door to most room.
Lounge 16' 10" Max x 11' 3" ( 5.13m Max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, telephone point, TV point, door to to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, integral oven and hob, extractor fan, fully tiled.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, fan, wc, Fully tiled, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.