3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Lane, Histon, Cambridge
Sold STC £350,000
- 3 Double bedrooms
- South-facing rear garden with a good degree of privacy
- Rarely available village location
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Large rear garden
This semi-detached home is situated in this rarely available village location set back from the road and has accommodation to include: spacious living room, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
Histon is widely acknowledged as being one of the most sought-after villages north of Cambridge. Its particularly convenient location just 3 miles from the city centre adds to its popularity and communications are first class, the A14 and M11 being within a few minutes' drive. The village boasts many local facilities including excellent schooling for all ages from pre-school to sixth form. Good local shopping is available in the village and there is a regular bus service to Cambridge. Histon is served by Cambridgeshire County Councils new Guided Busway with an estimated journey time to the Science Park of approximately 3 minutes. Pedestrians, cyclists and horse riders will also benefit from a brand new bridleway running all the way from Cambridge Science Park to St. Ives along the route of the Guided Busway. Girton Golf Club is also within a few minutes' drive.
Double glazed window and door to front aspect, radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' 1" ( 3.86m x 4.60m )
Patio doors to rear garden, radiator and carpets.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side and front aspect. Fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, tiled splash back, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob with fan oven and extractor hood over, built in larder cupboard and radiator.
Rear Lobby 4' 5" x 3' ( 1.35m x 0.91m )
Built in storage cupboard with door through to:
Cloakroom 4' 1" x 2' 4" ( 1.24m x 0.71m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low level w.c, sink with tiled splashback and radiator.
Utility 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to the front and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in cupboard .
Bathroom 5' 6" x 7' 2" ( 1.68m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low level w.c, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and tiled splashback.
The house is set well back from the road with a lawned front garden bordered by mature hedging, a long concrete driveway provides ample parking space and leads to the SINGLE GARAGE with door. Gated side access leads to the attractive and secluded large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with an extensive paved patio and one wooden storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.