1 bedroom maisonette for saleChapel Meadow, TRING
Sold STC £215,000
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO COMMUTER LINKS
A spacious first floor maisonette providing excellent accommodation including fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, four piece bathroom suite, double bedroom and benefiting from private rear garden and allocated parking.
Situated within this modern cul de sac on the outskirts of central Tring, a spacious first floor maisonette providing excellent accommodation including fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, four piece bathroom suite, double bedroom and benefiting from private rear garden and allocated parking.
As you step into the entrance hall the theme of light and space are in abundance straight away, there is an understairs cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor landing. Proceeding onto the landing you will find an airing cupboard housing combination boiler for the gas central heating. Doors lead into the four piece bathroom suite which comprises corner cubicle with power shower, low level dual flush WC, floating wash hand basin and oversized bath with mixer taps.
The second door of the landing leads to the well proportioned double bedroom with front aspect window, and double fitted wardrobes. Moving into the Lounge and the dual aspect windows and and bay continue the light and spacious feel to the property, there is comfortaby room for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is set of the lounge and offers a range of fitted units with high gloss cream doors and rolltop work surface. You will find a fitted gas hob with fan assisted oven, integral dishwasher and ample space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
In addition to the spacious maisonette you will find to the rear a lovely courtyard garden which has been tastefully landscaped for low maintainence and has a patio area and timber shed. There is allocated parking for one vehicle located adjacent to the garden area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.