2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleQueens Road, Uppingham, Oakham
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Inner Hall & Recess Porch
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Shower
- Fitted Kitchen & Pantry
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway & Single Garage
No Upward Chain. A leasehold ground floor flat, situated on the edge of this popular Rutland market town. The property has both electric storage heating and UPVC double glazing.
With part glazed front entrance door with wall mounted outside light leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL 0.91m (3'0'') x 2.74m (9'0'')
With wood effect laminate floor and opening into the inner hall.
BEDROOM ONE 3.66m (12'0'') x 3.68m (12'1'')
With storage heater and TV point.
BEDROOM TWO 3.38m (11'1'' ) x 2.74m (9'0'')
With storage heater and TV point.
INNER HALL 2.46m (8'1'') x 1.68m (5'6'')
With storage heater, wood effect laminate floor and built in airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, slatted shelving and immersion heater with economy 7 tariff.
BATHROOM 2.18m (7'2'') x 1.70m (5'7'')
With 3 piece suite comprising: wood panelled bath with shower fitting, low level WC and inset wash hand basin, tiling and wall heater.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 3.66m (12'0'') x 5.44m (17'10'')
With storage heater, replace with fitted living flame coal effect gas fire with insert,raised hearth and wood surround with mantel over and TV point.
FITTED KITCHEN 2.39m (7'10'') x 3.38m (11'1'')
Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, built in appliances including:hob, cooker hood in canopy and oven, plumbing and space for washing machine,spotlight unit and wood effect laminate floor.
UNDERSTAIRS CUPBOARD 1.52m (5'0'' ) x 0.91m (3'0'')
PANTRY 0.91m (3'0'') x 1.40m (4'7'')
With quarry tiled floor and shelving.
RECESS PORCH 0.94m (3'1'') x 1.14m(3'9'')
STORE 1.52m (5'0'') x 0.81m (2'8'')
A concrete driveway provides car hardstanding and leads to a:
With up and over front entrance door.
There are 2 lawned garden areas to the front of the property with borders, hedging and a central gravelled pathway with a wall mounted outside light leads to the part glazed front entrance door. There is a west facing paved patio area immediately to the rear of the property with a long west facing lawned garden area with mature
borders and fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.