3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Uppingham, Oakham
Sold STC £775,000
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Sitting & Garden Rooms
- Utility Room
- Porch, Hall & Cloakroom
- Large Mature Rear Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Adjoining Building Plot with Full Planning Permission
A unique opportunity to purchase an individual property on the southern side of Uppingham with uninterrupted countryside views to the rear. The property has both gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Offered with an adjoining building plot with full planning permission.
1.32m(4'4'') x 0.56m(1'10'') With centre light, quarry tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling and glazed front entrance door with glazed side panel leading to:
4.80m(15'9'') x 2.92m(9'7'') With staircase with single open handrail leading down to the lower floor accommodation and staircase with single open handrail leading up to the upper floor accommodation.
1.93m(6'4'') x 2.84m(9'4'') With radiator, telephone point, access to partially boarded loft with ladder and light and opening into the inner hall.
1.04m(3'5'') x 1.83m(6'0'') With new 2 piece suite comprising: low level WC and inset wash hand basin with cupboard below and tiling.
6.40m(21'0'') x 4.34m(14'3'') With radiator, replace with fitted multi fuel stove with tiled insert, raised stone hearth and wood surround with mantel over, TV point, shelving, UPVC double glazed door leading to the large south facing timber balcony with uninterrupted countryside views and opening into:
4.98m(16'4'') x 3.05m(10'0'') With radiator, spotlight unit, fitted window seating and uninterrupted countryside views.
3.81m(12'6'') x 0.89m(2'11'') With large built in linen cupboard with economy 7 tariff and slatted shelving.
3.28m(10'9'') x 1.70m(5'7'') Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless
steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, 2 further appliance spaces, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and programmer and part glazed entrance door.
FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
6.12m(20'1'') x 4.34m(14'3'') Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and wooden work surfaces, inset
stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built in appliances including: hob, cooker hood, double oven and fridge, plumbing and space for dishwasher, radiator, TV point, under cupboard lighting and 2 UPVC double glazed
doors leading to the large south facing timber balcony with uninterrupted countryside views.
0.84m(2'9'') x 0.86m(2'10'')
3.73m(12'3'') x 4.34m(14'3'') With radiator, wall light point, coving to ceiling, 3 built in wardrobes and south
facing uninterrupted countryside views.
REFITTED ADJACENT BATHROOM
4.50m(14'9'') x 1.83m(6'0'') (Plus shower compartment). With new 4 piece suite comprising: large tiled shower area, wood panelled bath with shower fitting, low level WC and inset wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiling, radiator, wall heater, towel rail, 9 down lighters and 3 windows.
1.65m(5'5'') x 1.70m(5'7'') With radiator, down lighter and built in under stairs cupboard.
3.48m(11'5'') x 5.03m(16'6'') With 2 radiators, built in wardrobe and UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors leading to a private south facing paved patio area.
ADJACENT SHOWER ROOM
1.35m(4'5'') x 1.70m(5'7'') With new 3 piece suite comprising: tiled shower compartment, low level WC and
inset wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiling to dado height, ladder style towel rail, 2 down lighters and expelair.
UPPER FLOOR LANDING
With central heating thermostat.
3.48m(11'5'') x 5.03m(16'6'') With radiator, central heating programmer, 3 fitted wardrobes, access to loft and velux double glazed skylight window with south facing uninterrupted countryside views.
REFITTED ADJACENT BATHROOM
2.03m(6'8'') x 1.70m(5'7'') With new 3 piece suite comprising: p shaped panelled bath with shower fitting, low level WC and inset wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiling to dado height, ladder style towel rail and wall heater.
A sweeping floodlit tarmacadam driveway with mature border provides ample car hardstanding and leads to a:
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
6.30m(20'8'') x 5.36m(17'7'') With up and over front entrance door, part glazed rear entrance door, multi fuel stove, lights, power points, 3 phase electricity, 3 windows and useful storage space over.
There is a large gravelled area to the side and rear of the double garage providing ample hardstanding for either a car, van, lorry, boat, caravan, motorhome or trailer.
There is a large south facing timber balcony immediately to the rear of the property with awning and steps leading down to mature well stocked flowerbeds, private paved patio area, large lawn with borders, rockery garden with water feature, pond and stream.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55593844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.