3 bedroom barn conversion for saleNewbarn Holdings, Flemingston, Barry
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- OPEN TO OFFERS
- Set in beautiful countryside surroundings with family dining room and views across the Vale
- Three bedroom home with one bedroom annex
- Annex currently used as Salon - potential monthly income
- Self sufficient electricity generation via solar panels
- Living room with Log Burner stove
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and potential for Veranda
- Drive to front offering parking for multiple vehicles
Se in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan and backing onto open farmland, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property with detached one bedroom annex makes the perfect family home.
Set in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan and backing onto open farmland, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property with detached one bedroom annex makes the perfect family home.
This ground floor accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge with wood burner and 22ft dining room with two arches to kitchen and sitting area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom offers en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe which could be converted to fourth bedroom along with the potential for French doors to be added opening onto rooftop Veranda.
The front of the property offers off road parking for multiple vehicles and the south facing lawn has a relaxing seating area well placed to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. To the rear is a full width patio with steps down to enclosed lawn and leads to sizeable enclosed decked area perfect for family parties, barbecues and 'Al Fresco' dining in all seasons. A breathtaking view across the Vale is enjoyed from every angle.
*The Vendors purchased outright the rooftop Solar Panels five years ago and last year generated enough electricity to cover their entire annual electricity bill! To truly appreciate all that this superb property has to offer please call Allen & Harris, Barry on 01446 747878 to arrange your viewing.
Driveway & Front Garden
Driveway to front offering parking for multiple vehicles and path leading to gate offering access to rear garden and Annex. The south facing lawn has a seating area laid with stone chipping's and is well positioned to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
Entered via double glazed front door into welcoming hallway with stairs to first floor landing, parquet flooring, exposed wood beams and double glazed window to front. Two built in store cupboards, access to cloakroom, kitchen/sitting room and lounge.
Comprising a low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 14' 10" ( 5.61m x 4.52m )
Two double glazed windows to front, solid European Oak flooring, wood burner stove, radiator, power points, TV point and Internet point. Double doors to dining room and double doors to hallway.
Dining Room 22' 7" x 10' 2" ( 6.88m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows offering stunning views across the Vale and French doors to patio area. Space for family dining table and chairs, tiled flooring, radiator and power points. Double arched to kitchen and sitting area.
Kitchen ( L Shape ) 17' 7" max L shaped kitchen x 15' 6" max ( 5.36m max L shaped kitchen x 4.72m max )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with complementing work surfaces over and two sink units. Space for dishwasher, washing machine, American style fridge freezer and range cooker with wall mounted cooker hood, door to hallway. Double glazed window to rear, power points and tiled floor leading to cosy snug/seating area. Door to hallway.
Loft access hatch and doors leading to three bedrooms, bathroom and two built in store cupboards.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to rear offering far stretching views over the countryside, newly laid carpet, radiator and power points. Access to walk in wardrobe (potential to convert to 4th bedroom) *Potential to add French doors to create access for rooftop Veranda*
Four piece suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, tiled splash backs, extractor fan and double glazed window to front.
Walk In Wardrobe
Generous sized walk in wardrobe offering hanging rails, shelving, carpet and radiator (Potential fourth bedroom)*
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front with field views, built in storage cupboard, TV point, power points, radiator, carpet
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear offering countryside views, power point, radiator, TV point.
Comprising a low level w.c, bath with shower unit over and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, extractor, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to rear.
Rear garden offers full width patio with steps down to enclosed lawn. The sizeable decked area offers heating, outside tap and a polycarbonate roof and is perfect for family parties, barbecues and 'Al Fresco' dining whilst offering breathtaking view across the Vale is enjoyed from every angle. Access to detached Annex.
Entered via double glazed door.
Area One, 13'8 - 8'9 to arch, double glazed doors on to decking, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, TV point, radiator.
Area Two, 10'9 - 7'7 to arch - archway to area with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer.
Shower room with shower cubicle, double glazed window to rear, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Treatment room/bedroom - 11'9 - 7'9 - max to wardrobes - carpet, power points, double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Council Tax Band B (advised by vendor)
Land To Side Of Dwelling
The vendor has informed us that the land adjacent to the property is approximately 10m X 30m with its own access from the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55594499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.