1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleFleetwood Close, March
Sold STC £121,500
- Was £124,950 (20.10.15-18.10.16) Reduced to £121,500
- One Bedroom End Terrace Bungalow
- Double Glazed Window
- Gas Warm Air Heating
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being offered for sale, with no upward chain, this end terrace bungalow benefits from double glazed windows, gas warm air heating, lounge/ dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory and garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
The end terrace bungalow is situated on the popular Cavalry Park area of March, approximately 3/4 mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas warm air heating, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Lounge 14' 2" max into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.32m max into bay x 3.33m )
Bay window to front. Window to side. TV and telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Electric oven, ceramic hob with cooker hood above. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. TV point.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.96m )
Brickbase UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Tiled floor. Lighting laid on.
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged).
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
(measurement taken to fitted wardrobes). Patio doors to garden. Textured and coved ceiling. Fitted wardrobes. TV point.
Window to rear. Panelled bath with wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front and side gardens are open plan, the side garden is gravelled and the front laid to grass with path entrance.
The rear garden is enclosed with a patio area, pond and timber store with the remaining area laid to grass.
Timber store (11ft 11ins x 7ft 11ins) Electric and lighting laid on. TV and telephone point.
Garage 17' x 8' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.49m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Loft area for additional storage.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street leading to The Causeway, The Avenue. Take a left hand turning into Cavalry Park, continue along and take a left hand turning into Worsley Chase. Then take a left hand turning into Kelsey Way, then a left hand turning into Fleetwood Close and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55594733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.