5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Stanley, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £190,000
- Guide Price £190,000- £220,000
- £1000 buyers Incentive
- Five Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Excellent Transport Links
- Sought After Location
Jones & Chapman bring you a fantastic opportunity to purchase this impressive period property situated on the sought after Church Road in the Old Swan area of the City. This stunning and substantial Five Bedroom property is a beautiful and well-presented family home oozing charm and character!
Guide Price £190,000 - £220,000
Jones & Chapman bring you a fantastic opportunity to purchase this impressive period property situated on the sought after Church Road in the Old Swan area of the City. This stunning and substantial Five Bedroom property is a beautiful and well-presented family home oozing charm and retaining many original features throughout. This Spacious family home is split over four floors, with a large basement that could be renovated to provide further living space. To the ground floor is a welcoming entrance hall, three reception rooms and kitchen. The first floor has four bedrooms with a new modern family bathroom. A further spacious bedroom can be found on the second floor, providing enough space to comfortably fit an ensuite bathroom if you wish to. Externally the property boasts beautiful front and rear gardens, with ample off road parking!
Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the size and potential this fantastic period property has to offer.
Double glazed door and window to the front.
Single glazed door and window tot eh front, radiator, telephone point, understairs leads to basement.
Lounge 15' 10" Max into bay x 15' 9" Max into recess ( 4.83m Max into bay x 4.80m Max into recess )
Bay window to the front, fireplace, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 1" Max into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.99m Max into recess x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the side, gas fireplace, radiator, coving.
Third Reception Room 17' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.44m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash back, gas oven, hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the side and door to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 15' 9" max into recess ( 4.04m x 4.80m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' Max into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.96m Max into recess x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 10" Max into recess ( 3.30m x 3.30m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.84m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 10" x 15' 11" Max into recess ( 3.61m x 4.85m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to the rear, towel rail radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Block paved drive and path, laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, side access.
Concrete patio, laid to lawn with shrubs, plants and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55595539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.