4 bedroom detached house for saleStocks Hill, Manton, Oakham
Sold STC £595,000
- Porch, Hall & Cloakroom
- Study & Conservatory
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility & Boiler Room
- Landing & 4 Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Double Garage
One of Mantons best kept secrets - a superbly appointed detached house, situated in a secluded position close to the
centre of this popular Rutland Water village.
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Georgian style glazed front entrance door with wall mounted outside light leads to:
2.13m(7'0'') x 0.84m(2'9'') With tiled floor and wooden inner front entrance door with 2 Georgian style part glazed side panels leading to:
2.46m(8'1'') narr - 4'11" x 4.85m(15'11'') With radiator, engineered wood flooring, built in under stairs storage cupboard,
coving to ceiling, 2 inset spotlights and staircase with single open handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
1.96m(6'5'') x 1.04m(3'5'') With engineered wood flooring, coving to ceiling and inset ceiling spotlight.
CLOAKROOM / WC
1.85m(6'1'') x 2.08m(6'10'') With 2 piece heritage style suite comprising: low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wooden tongue and groove panelling to walls, 2 wall light points, engineered wood flooring and coving to ceiling.
2.82m(9'3'') x 2.21m(7'3'') With radiator, TV point, telephone point, alarm keypad, engineered wood flooring and coving to ceiling.
3.68m(12'1'') x 5.61m(18'5'') With 2 radiators, _replace with inset cast iron gas flame effect stove and stone hearth, TV point, 4 wall light points, coving to ceiling, 3 windows, Georgian style French doors leading to:
3.58m(11'9'') x 2.59m(8'6'') Of wooden double glazed construction with UPVC double glazed roof, TV point, tiled floor and part glazed French doors leading to the west facing rear garden.
3.94m(12'11'') x 5.64m(18'6'') Fitted with a range of country style solid wood base and wall mounted cupboards with complementing grantite worktop and splashbacks, inset ceramic 2 bowl butler sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and additional flexible hose tap, built in range oven with electric double oven and 6 ring gas hob with cooker hood over, further appliance space, radiator, wall light point, engineered wood flooring and 4 windows.
3.89m(12'9'') x 2.24m(7'4'') Fitted with a range of base level cupboards and solid wooden worktop, inset ceramic 2 bowl butler sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiling, plumbing and space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, telephone point, woodgrain effect flooring, spotlight unit and wooden part glazed rear entrance door.
2 HALF LANDINGS
With central heating thermostat.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With radiator, coving to ceiling and loft access.
3.63m(11'11'') x 5.05m(16'7'') With 2 radiators, TV point, telephone point, coving and 2 built in wardrobes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.54m(8'4'') x 1.75m(5'9'') With refitted 3 piece suite comprising: tiled double shower compartment, low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage unit below, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and 4 inset spotlights.
3.02m(9'11'') x 3.81m(12'6'') With radiator, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobe and 2 windows.
2.44m(8'0'') x 2.84m(9'4'') With radiator and coving to ceiling.
2.36m(7'9'') x 2.84m(9'4'') With radiator, coving to ceiling and built in wardrobe.
3.99m(13'1'') x 1.75m(5'9'') With 3 piece heritage style suite comprising: oval bath with central mixer tap and hand shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, column radiator incorporating traditional heated towel rail, Wooden tongue and groove panelling to walls, woodgrain effect flooring, 5 inset spotlights and built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and wooden slatted shelving.
1.60m(5'3'') x 2.26m(7'5'') With central heating boiler, electricity meters and wooden part glazed side entrance door.
Access via 5 bar gate to a sweeping gravelled driveway giving ample off road parking and leading to:
5.28m(17'4'') x 5.36m(17'7'') With 2 electric remote controlled up and over doors, lighting and power points.
2.95m(9'8'') x 3.81m(12'6'') Of stone construction.
There is a lawned garden area to the front of the property with mature well stocked borders, paved patio area with pergola, 2 wall mounted outside lights and a further gravelled seating area. There are paved pathways to either side of the property (one with a hand gate) leading to the rear garden. There is a west facing well stocked
flowering cottage garden to the rear of the property with high hedging to offer a good degree of privacy. There is an additional wall enclosed side garden area with ornate hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55595761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Independent Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.