1 bedroom terraced house for saleBath Place, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 3BA
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TWO SELF CONTAINED STUDIO FLATS
- ONE, ONE BEDROOM DUPLEX FLAT
- GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL PREMISES
- LONG LEASE PROVIDED FOR THE SHOP
- CONVENIENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- SEAFRONT VIEWS
- GROSS ANNUAL INCOME OF OVER £18,000
- CONVERTED TERRACED HOUSE
- VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***HIGH YIELD*** 18-20k PER YEAR ...W Welch Estate Agents are pleased to be offering to the open market, for sale this outstanding investment opportunity situated on the highly sought after Bath Place in the town centre location of the incredibly beautiful Worthing area. This terrace house contains two self contained studio flats as well as a one bedroom duplex flat with ground floor commercial premises. Individually described;
Flat One - A good sized studio comprising a separate fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Flat Two - A naturally lit, well appointed studio flat which boasts a separate good sized kitchen diner and shower room with the benefits of a seafront view.
Flat Three - A spacious one bedroom maisonette complete with a westerly facing lounge/kitchen space which offers sea views via the bay fronted windows.
Commercial Premises - Currently being used as a nail bar with a remaining lease of 999 years.
We advise early viewing of this property to avoid missing out on such a brilliant investment opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55596031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.