2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Walk, Maltby, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Ideal Family Home
- Ample Living Accommodation
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Cul-de-sac Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing
***GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000*** Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this ideally located two bedroom family home with ample living accommodation, garden space and off road parking. Situated on a cul-de-sac location in the heart of the popular suburb of Maltby. Early viewing's advised!
***GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000*** Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this ideally located two bedroom family home with ample living accommodation, garden space and off road parking. Situated on a cul-de-sac location in the heart of the popular suburb of Maltby. Early viewing's are advised to avoid disappointment.
Accessed through a uPVC double glazed door with understairs cupboard and central heated radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 11" Max ( 4.83m x 4.24m Max )
A dual aspect lounge with front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, gas fire with marble hearth and wood surround and two central heated radiators.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops and inset sink and drainer. Recess for cooker, washer and fridge freezer. Splashback tiling to walls and a side facing uPVC double glazed window. uPVC double glazed door leads to the conservatory.
Conservatory 5' 4" x 8' 1" ( 1.63m x 2.46m )
A conservatory/lean too with base units with mounted worktop and a uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear.
With low flush w/c, wash hand basin and bidet. Chrome towel radiator and tiling to both wall and floor. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.76m Max x 3.63m )
A front facing master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 2" Plus Recess ( 2.67m x 3.10m Plus Recess )
A double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising of a shower enclosure with mains shower, wash hand basin and w/c. Cupboards offering storage and a rear facing uPVC double glazed window,
A detached garage with electric up and over doors, power points and lighting. Rear facing timber window.
Outdoor & Exterior
To the front of the property is a enclosed paved area with shrub and plant borders. A driveway provides off street parking and gives access to the garage and rear garden. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with is a pebbled area and a large paved area perfect for outside dining. Shrub and plant borders surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55597057.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.