2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDanford Close, Oundle, Peterborough
- Central location close to town
- Two bedrooms
- Sealed unit double glazing throughout
- Lounge, dining room & breakfast kitchen
- Delightful South facing low maintenance garden
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden
- Garage and driveway
- No forward chain
Situated in a central location close to town this bungalow has no forward chain, wrap-around gardens, garage and drive way.
5.18m x 4.86m (17' x 15'11") maximum. Window to side, stone feature electric fireplace, gas point.
3.40m x 2.46m (11'2" x 8'1"). Twin aspect room with windows to front and side.
3.00m x 2.55m (9'8" x 8'3"). PVCu double glazed construction with double doors leading off from the lounge, door to rear courtyard garden.
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, built in double storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving, access to loft, doors to:
3.70m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Siemens fitted electric oven, built-in electric hob, window to front, recently fitted wall mounted gas boiler, door to front.
4.01m x 3.18m (13'2" x 10'5") excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to front, fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising WC, thermostatic Mira shower over panelled bath, two windows to rear.
3.64m x 3.17m (11'11" x 10'5") maximum excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to rear, door to:
Fitted with two-piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
5.54m x 2.88m (18'2" x 9'5") maximum. With power and light connected, remote controlled electric sectional door, space for workbench and storage, window to rear, door to rear courtyard garden.
Ideally positioned a short walk from the town centre and associated amenities, the property also benefits from driveway parking to the side and a single garage. There is a wraparound low maintenance garden to the front and side of the property enclosed by a Bradstone wall and mature planting with pleasant, private South and West facing aspects, seating space, vegetable garden, outside lights. To the rear of the property there is a courtyard style garden which is fully enclosed and is laid to ornamental gravel and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55597174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.