6 bedroom link detached house for saleAlbert Road, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Stunning & Versatile Six Bedroom Period Property
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Landscaped Gardens
- River Views
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Wonderful Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Wood Burner
- No Onward Chain
AGENTS COMMENT A simply stunning individual period property in a tucked away location within Saltash, Cornwall. This beautiful home has been sympathetically and thoughtfully redesigned, extended and refurbished throughout. Located near to local amenities including the train station with main line to Paddington.
AREA DESCRIPTION Saltash is a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth and is often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". The town centre itself provides many shops and the doctors, dentists, library and leisure centre are all close by. There are four primary schools, a college and secondary school, along with a local health centre, minor injuries hospital and many places of worship. South East Cornwall boasts many waterside villages such as St Germans and Cargreen, all within easy commuting distance to Saltash and the City of Plymouth.
Saltash is a busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall and along the A38 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55597960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198009305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.