2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSmithfield Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £55,000
- Two Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Lounge/Diner & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Opportunity for Investors
WILLIAM H BROWN SEQUENCE UK LTD (SCUNTHORPE) are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £ 46,000.00 for 19 Smithfield Road, Scunthorpe, DN16 2NJ. Anyone wishing to submit an offer for this property should contact WILLIAM H BROWN SEQUENCE UK LTD (SCUNTHORPE), 16/18 OSWALD ROAD SCUNTHORPE DN15 6LA,
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this two bedroom end-terraced house. Located within a GOOD INVESTMENT area with local amenities and motorway links nearby. Internally offering a lounge/diner, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Externally offering a front and ENCLOSED rear garden.
Lounge/diner 21' 9" Max x 12' 8" Narrowing to 9'09 ( 6.63m Max x 3.86m Narrowing to 9'09 )
Double glazed window to front and side, two radiators, television point, coving, understairs cupboard, colonial door.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden,
stairs leading from the lounge, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, flat panelled door.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.