3 bedroom detached house for saleSt George Loke, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented & Spacious
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Norwich City Centre, this superb THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME must be viewed!
This superb three bedroom detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, integral garage and enclosed rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended.
With double glazed door to the front, radiator, understair storage cupboard.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 10' 8" x 25' 5" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 7.75m narrowing to 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and uPVC double glazed window to the side, two radiators, double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
uPVC construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side, ceramic tiled floor, electric heater.
Kitchen 9' x 9' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel one bowl sink unit and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, roll top work surfaces, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Utility 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
With wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall, access to loft space, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" narrowing to 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m narrowing to 2.95m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
uPVC double glazed side window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
uPVC double glazed front window, ceramic tiled flooring, wash hand basin, WC, towel radiator, extractor fan, bath with shower over, fully tiled walls.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area perfect for entertaining. There is also an integral garage with up and over doors.
Leave Norwich heading north of Magdalen Road, forking right onto Constitution Hill and over the mini roundabout. At the ring round roundabout turn right onto Chartwell Road, left onto School Lane, following the road around to the left, where St Georges Loke can be found on the left. Ref: 1720.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.