4 bedroom detached house for saleNuthatch Close, HARTLEPOOL
Guide Price £240,000
- REDUCED FROM GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 TO £240,000 - £260,000
- 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. The property is situated on a highly regarded road on the modern Bishop Cuthbert Estate. WELL DESERVING OF AN INTERNAL INSPECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS THE SELLER IS MOVING ABROAD.
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. The property is situated on a highly regarded road on the modern Bishop Cuthbert Estate. It is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space. This beautiful family home offers 4 Double Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, spacious Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Guest Cloakroom and En Suite. WELL DESERVING OF AN INTERNAL INSPECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS THE SELLER IS MOVING ABROAD AND IS VERY MOTIVATED.
'Karndean' flooring, electric radiator.
spacious Hallway with staircase to First Floor, 'Karndean' flooring, decorative coved cornicing, radiator.
Guest Cloakroom/ Wc
fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, continuation of 'Karndean' flooring.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
a large and bright room with UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, modern cream surround and co-ordinating hearth, 'living flame' inset gas fire, coved cornicing, double doors leading through to;
Dining Room 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
large room with Double Glazed French doors leading to Conservatory, radiator, door to;
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
fitted with an excellent range of 'oak' effect wall and base units with complementing worksurfaces and co-ordinating splash back tiling, integrated double oven and inset 4 ring gas hob, sink/ drainer unit, integrated fridge and dishwasher, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, Breakfast Area, French doors leading to Conservatory.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 4' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.47m )
continuation of 'oak' effect wall and base units, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing and recess for automatic washing machine.
great addition to this spacious family home and could be utilised in many different ways, pitched glass roof and Double Glazed windows to sides and rear, 'Karndean' flooring, wall mounted heater, Double Glazed French doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
a spacious bedroom with Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
fitted with a white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, single central heating radiator, 'Karndean' flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
another spacious double bedroom with Double Glazed window, wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.82m )
Double Glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
another spacious and light room with Double Glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with power shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, Double Glazed window, radiator.
To The Front
open aspect garden which is mainly laid to lawn with double block paved driveway leading to Double Garage with up and over doors.
Enclosed Rear Garden
mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to one corner, the rear of the property faces East but if faces North to the left hand side and South to the right making the garden a real sun trap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.