3 bedroom terraced house for saleClinton Park, Tattershall, Lincoln
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £95,000 Reduced to Guide Price £90,000 to £95,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing where specified
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain attached
Guide Price £90,000 to £95,000
This THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE located in a popular residential area of TATTERSHALL, being immaculate throughout, is one not to be missed and offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Ideally located in the village of TATTERSHALL, close to good schooling, amenities and having excellent transport links, this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE has so much to offer any potential buyer. Boasting a wealth of accommodation having several well proportioned rooms, as well as a generous sized rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING to the property, what more could you ask for? The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, generous sized dining kitchen and CONSERVATORY with built in storage. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are comfortable doubles and both having built in storage and a modern family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a pebble front with pathway leading to the covered canopy front door and a communal lawned area. Whilst to the rear there is a low maintenance style brick paved garden with gated access. There is also allocated off road parking.
So much on offer here for any potential buyer, call now to view.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front door, having staircase rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 9" max ( 4.32m x 3.28m max )
The lounge has a uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.07m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring and radiator. There is a uPVC window to the rear and uPVC sliding French doors to the:
Conservatory 14' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.56m )
The conservatory has two radiators, tiled flooring, two uPVC windows to the rear and uPVC French double doors to the rear gardens. There are two generous sized storage cupboards, one of which houses the boiler and space for a tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' into wardrobe ( 4.04m x 3.35m into wardrobe )
The main bedroom has a built wardrobe, uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 1" plus wardrobe ( 3.23m x 2.77m plus wardrobe )
The second bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" max x 5' 9" ( 2.46m max x 1.75m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, tiled walls, obscure uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled front garden with pathway to the covered canopy front door and brick walling to the front. There is a communal lawned area and two allocated parking spaces in a tandem style.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed fenced low maintenance style brick paved garden with gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.