3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueenstown Road, London
Sold STC £775,000
- Victorian House
- Close to both Queenstown road and Battersea park
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Two WC's
- Kitchen / Diner
- 2 Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
Located just a stone's throw away from Queenstown road station and short distance from Battersea park station this 3 double bed Victorian house is not to be missed!
Located just a stone's throw away from Queenstown road station and short distance from Battersea park station this 3 double bed Victorian house is not to be missed! With two separate reception rooms, this property has the benefit of large kitchen / diner leading to patio garden downstairs family bathroom and 1st floor shower cubicle with separate wc.
Ideal for investment or family home, this property offers great living space and situated close to the Nine Elms and Battersea power station and offered to the market with no onward chain.
Call now to book your viewing.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.69m )
Reception Room 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 16' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
2nd Reception Room 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Head east on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Kathleen Rd
Turn left onto Queenstown Rd/A3216
Destination will be on the right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.