2 bedroom terraced house for saleWell Royd Avenue, Highroad Well, Halifax
Sold STC £90,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000**
- Two Bedroom
- Through Terrace
- Stunning View
- Off Road Parking
Two bedroom through terrace, The property briefly comprises of; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, modern shower room. The external has a pebbled rear garden. Double glazed throughout and gas central heating.
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000** William H Brown is pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom through terrace situated in a popular area close to local amenities. This property briefly comprises of; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, modern shower room. The external has a pebbled rear garden. Double glazed throughout and gas central heating.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.42m into bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire and central heated radiator.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas fire and central heated radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 4' 11" ( 2.92m x 1.50m )
Fitted kitchen with wall base units. Electric fitted cooker point, Electric oven and Electric hob. Plumbing for a washing machine, Central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 15' max ( 3.38m x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, with central heated radiator.
Modern fully tiled shower room comprising of wc and hand basin and fitted vanity unit Shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail.
Parking for one car to the front of the property.
Patio area to the rear and pebble stoned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.