2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowmont Water, Didcot
- Two Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking
Located within the ever popular and sought after location of Ladygrove. A great investment property or starter family home close to good primary schools and recreational areas. Ideally situated for commuter travel direct to London.
A spacious two bedroom semi detached home. On the ground floor the property has features and benefits to include modern style kitchen, lounge and cloakroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. Outside there is a secluded southerly facing rear garden and off road parking space.
Door to front aspect. Storage cupboard understairs. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 1" Max ( 4.45m x 4.29m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Patio doors leading to the garden. Storage cupboard understairs. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
Window to front aspect. Selection of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces and inset sink with drainer. Eclectic oven and hob with a cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Stairs leading up from hall. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' Max x 9' 1" ( 3.35m Max x 2.77m )
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Window to front aspect. Suite comprises wash basin, W.C, and shower cubicle. Part tiling with shaver point.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Window to rear aspect. Bathroom suite comprises bath, wash basin and W.C. Part tiling and extractor fan.
Footpath leading to the front door with shrubs and border. Off road parking leading to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area leading from the lounge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55600492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID102954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.