4 bedroom detached house for saleHannants Piece, Castle Acre, King's Lynn
Sold STC £425,000
- Executive detached house on an exclusive cul de sac
- Double driveway and double garage/workshop
- Three reception rooms comprising living room, dining room and study
- Four double bedrooms with two en-suites and family bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and utility room
- Stunning, fully enclosed rear garden
An executive, spacious and well designed family home with four bedrooms and three reception rooms enjoying an enviable position on an exclusive cul de sac in Castle Acre with No Chain!
Located in the idyllic, picturesque village of Castle Acre is a small and exclusive development of executive homes built 10 years ago by the reputable local Abel Homes. Noted for constructing spacious family houses, with flexible accommodation and efficiency at the core of the design, the property we have to offer is no exception, being set in the corner of Hannant's Piece with a double brick weave driveway and double garage/workshop and a welcoming formal front garden. Ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, a study, a large living room with double doors opening into a formal dining room, a modern integrated kitchen/breakfast room with double doors onto the garden, a utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs there is a galleried landing that leads to the four double bedrooms with a master en-suite, guest en-suite and family bathroom completing the flexible and spacious accommodation. The rear garden is a good size, is fully enclosed and perfect for families and keen gardeners alike. The property is offered with no onward chain and given its location and proximity to the heart of Castle Acre will suit families and professionals alike.
Entrance Hall 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Double glazed entrance door with side panel. Tiled floors. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving. Spacious room with stairs to first floor and doors to cloakroom, study, kitchen and door to
Living Room 17' 4" x 12' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.84m )
Double glazed front window, radiator, TV and telephone points, elegant open fire place with granite surround and hearth, double doors into
Dining Room 10' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.84m )
Double glazed doors onto the garden, radiator, TV point, smooth ceiling and coving, door to
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 22' 3" x 9' 7" ( 6.78m x 2.92m )
Superb room with tiled floors, double glazed doors onto the garden, double glazed rear window, radiators and smooth ceilings with coving. The breakfast area opens onto the stunning fitted kitchen with a dresser unit and wall and base units with work surface over and tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric double oven. Inset electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Door to
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door. Fitted units with work surface space with inset sink unit above and plumbing for washing machine under with a further space for tumble dryer. Oil fired central heating boiler. Extractor fan. Smooth ceiling and coving.
Study 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, fitted shelving and desks. Smooth ceiling and coving.
Tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Superb executive style landing with large airing cupboard, loft access and smooth ceilings and coving. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points, smooth ceiling and coving, door to
En Suite Shower Room 10' 5" x 5' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.63m )
Double glazed frosted window, part tiled walls, electric shaver socket, smooth ceiling and coving. Fitted suite with shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low level WC.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, smooth ceiling and coving, door to
En Suite Shower Room 6' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.60m )
Double glazed frosted window and part tiled walls, electric shaver socket, smooth ceiling and coving. Fitted suite with shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low level WC.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
11 6 x 9 8
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, smooth ceiling and coving.
Family Bathroom 10' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.96m )
Double glazed frosted glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, extractor fan, electric shaver socket, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling and coving. Four piece bathroom suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a block paved double driveway, a lawn, pleasant beds, a path to the front door, side access and door to
Double Garage/ Workshop
Double up and over doors providing vehicular access to one side and a handy store to the other which in turn leads into a fully fitted and insulated workshop/study area with power and lighting.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is a generous size for a modern home and has a southerly aspect. The garden has three sections namely a formal lawn and patio, a vegetable patch with three raised beds and a fruit garden including Bramley apple, eating apple and Victoria plum trees and a shed with veranda for entertaining.
From Swaffham town centre take A1065 in the direction of Fakenham. Follow the road and take a left hand turn signposted Castle Acre opposite the George and Dragon public house. Proceed into the village up Newton Road. Hannant's Piece can be found on the left hand side. The property can be found at the rear of the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55613665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.