3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalter Close, Castle Donington
Sold by Us £160,000
- Mature semi detached property
- Ideally suiting the first time purchaser
- Ever popular cul de sac location
- Entrance porch, lounge and dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gas central heating system with modern boiler
- Replacement double glazing to windows
- Ample parking and detached garage
- Vibrant village location, excellent commuter links
- Early viewing of the property is recommended
ENTRANCE PORCH Accessed via a Pvc entrance door. Leaded Pvc framed double glazed window to front and side elevations, storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 17' x 12' (5.18m x 3.66m) With leaded Pvc framed double glazed bow window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, central fireplace incorporating a living flame gas fire. Stairs rising to the first floor.
DINING KITCHEN 17' x 10' 5" (5.18m x 3.18m) With units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Four ring hob with extractor hood over and electric oven beneath, plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for a slimline dishwasher. Sink unit with mixer tap over, Worcester wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator, Pvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation and similar door leading out.
LANDING With Pvc framed double glazed window to the side elevation, access to the roof space, storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 10' 1" (3.53m x 3.07m) With leaded Pvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 9' 1" (3.38m x 2.77m) With Pvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 2" x 6' 9" (2.49m x 2.06m) With leaded Pvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Comprising a modern suite in white of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Opaque Pvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, tiled walls and floor.
GARDENS AND GARAGE The property is set back from the road behind a lawned fore garden with adjacent driveway, providing ample off road parking, which leads through to the DETACHED GARAGE 16' 4" x 8' 2" with up and over door. To the rear an enclosed slightly raised lawned garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55613881.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111001583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.