3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePiltdown Close, Hastings
Sold STC £200,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Chain Free
- OPEN HOUSE 20TH August
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to offer this three bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a highly favoured and popular residential area close to the town centre of Hastings with a comprehensive range of shopping leisure and recreational facilities.
*OPEN HOUSE 20th August* Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to offer this three bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a highly favoured and popular residential area close to the town centre of Hastings with a comprehensive range of shopping leisure and recreational facilities as well as mainline raillinks to London & Brighton. Comprises three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, private rear garden and allocated parking.
Private front door into
With telephone point, wall mounted central heated radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and a double glazed door to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.75m x 4.04m )
With two wall mounted central heated radiators, freestanding electric fire and a double glazed window to the rear aspect with further double glazed door affording access to the garden.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base level storage units with draws beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashbacks, gas and electric cooker points, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and freezer, wall mounted central heated radiator, a new gas fired boiler and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space, storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 6" into door recess ( 3.56m x 2.90m into door recess )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.90m )
With a wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.15m x 1.73m )
With a wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted and comprising a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and a shower attachment over, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted central heated radiator, partly tiled walls, airing cupboard fitted with hot water cylinder and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the rear of the property the garden is level and enclosed, predominantly laid to lawn with planted borders enclosed by wooden fencing. There is also an allocated parking space available on Piltdown Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55614523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS110945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.