3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortland Drive, Westgate, Morecambe, LA3 3NB
- Well presented 3 bed semi-detached home
- Convenient location, off Westgate
- Nr. shopping precinct & primary school
- Fully uPVC double glazed, gas CH
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- First floor fully tiled bathroom/wc
- Off-rd park, garage, encl rear garden
- Suit a range of buyers, view recommended
* Reduced * Sale of a three bedroom semi-detached home in this convenient location, off Westgate. Within easy reach of local amenities including the shopping precinct, primary school, St. Martins Church and medical practice. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, hallway with staircase to the first floor, lounge with feature fireplace, open access into the dining area, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the detached garage whilst to the rear is a pleasant enclosed low maintenance garden. Of interest we feel to a broad range of buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this popular location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55616740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.