2 bedroom flat for saleCedar Close, Oldland Common, Bristol
Sold STC £160,000
- Attention All First Time Buyers
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Private Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Attention all time first time buyers! This fantastic two double bedroom flat with a large garden, which is unusual for this kind of home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Call us now on 01225 425111 to book your appointment so you don't miss out on this spectacular apartment.
Accommodation compromises of; entrance hall, spacious light and airy lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom. Externally there is a private generous garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and flower beds perfect for having BBQ's on those delightful sunny evenings, having a garden this size is extremely rare for this style of home.
Double glazed door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, oak laminate flooring, fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink/ drainer, roll top work surfaces, splashback tiling, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" Max ( 3.40m x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, hatch to roof.
Double glazed frosted window, white bathroom suite consisting of low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower with shower screen, tiled.
This property boasts a beautiful private garden to the rear which is unusually large for these styles of property, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery.
From Bath leave on the Kelston Road (A431) and drive through Bitton Village passing the Garden centre on the right. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Barry Road (A4175) at the end of Barry Road take the left onto West Street, take the second left onto Court Road and follow this onto Chapel Lane and then California Road. Once onto California Road take the second right onto Orchard Boulevard. Take the first right turn onto Cedar Close and the property is located on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55617007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.