3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheatley Avenue, Uppingham, Oakham
Sold STC £180,000
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Rear Porch/Utility Room
- Small Store Room
- Landing & 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Driveway & Gardens
An established three bedroom semi-detached house, situated in a popular location within walking distance of Uppingham town centre. The property requires modernisation and refurbishment, but occupies a good plot and has potential to make a lovely family home. Offered to the market with no chain.
3'11" x 3'6". Muilti pain wooden front entrance door, stair case with single hand rail leading off to first floor accommodation.
15'1" x 12'. Open fireplace with stone surround and hearth with a wooden mantle over, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail, shelved recess.
16'7" x 8'2". Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with wooden worktops, space and point for gas cooker, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, tiled splashback, two windows, walk-in pantry with shelving, wall mounted electric meter with fuse box, wall mounted gas fire with stone surround, built in shelved storage cupboard, door to:
6' x 6'7". Wooden rear entrance door, space and plumbing for washing machine, adjourning store room/coal store.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
11'10" x 10'1". Wall mounted electric storage heater.
9'6" x 10'4". Wall mounted electric storage heater, picture rail.
8'5" x 7'4". Wall mounted electric storage heater and picture rail.
6'1" x 6'5". Fitted three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, boxed in hot water tank, tiled splashbacks, coving to celing.
Timber fence retained, well stocked plant and shrub borders, concrete pathway leading to front door, access via dropped curb to concrete driveway giving off road parking for one vehicle, gated side access leads to:
Immediately to the rear of the property there is a concrete patio area, leading to a further lawned garden area with plant and shrub borders and a mature fruit tree. There is a further wall retained garden area which requires cultivation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55617199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.