Land for saleNew Road Close, High Wycombe, HP12
- Plot Of Land For Sale
- Planning For A Brand New 3 Bedroom Home
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to acquire a plot of land with Planning Permission to build a 3 bedroom end of terraced home. Planning permission documents can be found on the council website with planning application number of 15/07424/FUL.
accommodation comprising of Living Room with Kitchen/Breakfast Room, downstairs toilet, 3 Bedrooms (en-suite to master) to the first floor and family bathroom with gardens to the rear and off road parking to the front and side of the house.
The land also comes with an existing property which comprises; Living Room, separate Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms to the first floor and Family Bathroom. The gardens are situated to the rear with off road parking to the front (Adapting the semi-detached property into a mid-terrace). The property is in good repair and could be sold relatively quickly if required.
New Road Close is a residential cul-de-sac and is conveniently located for access to Junction 4 of the M40, and a plethora of local amenities such as Waitrose, John Lewis and the new High Wycombe Sports Centre.
The successful party purchasing the site will be required to split the deeds, however we would anticipate a resale value in the region of £325,000 for the existing property (25 New Road Close). With the new property (25a New Road Close) achieving circa £365,000.
- The planning permission is subject to amendments to the ground floor of the existing property (plans can be viewed online).
- The site will include a small piece of land currently owned by 27 New Road Close; the deeds will be amended prior to completion to reflect this. The successful purchaser of the site will be required to erect new fencing along the amended boundary line when constructing the new dwelling.
- Timescales for the build are to be agreed with the vendor prior when an offer is submitted.
The site lies within Wycombe District Council.
Planning permission can be viewed at:
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55618093.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600147096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership - New Homes, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.