3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByron Road, Aylesbury
Sold STC £359,950
- NON ESTATE LOCATION
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
BROWN & MERRY offer for sale a three bedroom semi detached family home being situated in a non estate location within the popular southside of Aylesbury and walking distance of good local schools. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A three bedroom semi detached family home being situated in a non estate location within the popular southside of Aylesbury and walking distance of good local schools. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom, good size rear garden and driveway providing off road parking. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, Coving, Ceiling downlighters, Window to front, Radiator, Storage Cupboard.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, Double glazed window to rear elevation, Feature fireplace with fireplace surround, Double doors opening to dining room, Picture rail.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Radiator, Double glazed door to rear garden, Door to kitchen
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 2" x 9' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.00m )
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted units, rolltop worksurfaces and tiling to splashback areas. Triple windows to front elevation. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, Radiator, Door to rear lobby.
Doors to rear garden and cloakroom.
Window to rear, Lower level WC, Wash hand basin
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft with pull down ladder, boarding, power, light and skylight windows.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, Radiator. Fireplace
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to rear, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to side, WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled part walls with panelled bath, Radiator.
In our opinion a good size rear garden with paved patio area leading to lawned area. Gated side access.
Providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55618156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL103633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.