4 bedroom detached house for saleKew Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Must view
This four bedroom detached property is located within the popular Oadby location and is in school catchments for the popular Oadby schools. The property boasts two reception rooms, a good sized kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, garage and gardens, viewing is essential.
This four bedroom detached property is located within the popular Oadby location and is in school catchments for the popular Oadby schools. The property boasts two reception rooms, a good sized kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, and externally is front and rear garden with the front providing off road parking via the driveway which leads to the garage. Early viewing is essential.
Under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, cloaks cupboard, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' x 13' 10" narrowing to 12' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.22m narrowing to 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire with surround, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 4" narrowing to 9' ( 6.50m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door to the rear and door to lobby providing further storage area and a door to the front of the property.
Double glazed window to the front, loft access and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and drawers, boiler cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 11' into wardrobes ( 3.18m x 3.35m into wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap shower attachment, wash hand basin, W.C., tiled walls and radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking which leads up to the garage.
With up and over door, power and lighting.
Patio area leading onto lawn with well stocked borders, shed and side access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55619419.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.