3 bedroom terraced house for saleTreharne Road, BARRY
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- 19 foot Living Room
- Great FTB or BTL Investment
- No Onward Chain
Located on Treharne Road is this deceptively spacious mid terrace house, perfectly suited to FTB's and Families alike. Accommodation offers entrance hall, kitchen, good sized lounge, store room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Front & rear gardens, No Chain. Est Rental - £600pcm!
Call today to arrange your viewing . . .
The front garden offers a raised lawn with shared path leading to front door.
Stairs rising to first floor landing, cloak hanging space, radiator and doors to kitchen and living room.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood over with space for white goods. Fully tiled walls, power points, consumer unit and double glazed window to front.
Living Room 19' 5" x 13' ( 5.92m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator and power points. Door to:
Store Room / Outhouse
Double glazed window and obscured double glazed door to rear garden. Ideal store room or potential utility room.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, coved ceiling and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted 'combi' boiler, fitted cupboard/wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 7 x 4' ( 2.74m 7 x 1.22m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower unit and screen. Tiled splash backs, chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling and obscured double glazed window to front.
Enclosed rear garden well positioned for the afternoon Sun. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with concrete patio and outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55619461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.