4 bedroom terraced house for saleShoreham Street, Highfields
Withdrawn from Market £150,000
- Four Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Off Shot Fitted Kitchen
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Attic Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Low Maintenance Garden With Outbuilding
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D, No Onward Chain
Situated within walking distance of Sheffield City centre is this deceptively spacious four bedroom mid terraced house. With in excess of 1000 sq. ft. of accommodation across three floors including lounge, separate dining room, off shot kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and two attic bedrooms. The property, which is currently let on a room by room basis with three of the four bedrooms currently let achieving approximately £920 P.C.M. (bills included). Available with no onward chain...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55619776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795007821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.