5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBank View Road, Darley Abbey, Derby
- LARGE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- SET WITHIN ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- CLOSE TO DARLEY PARK
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING, SINGLE GARAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in the highly sought after location of Darley Abbey close to Darley Park is this extremely well proportioned semi detached family house with five bedrooms
Situated in the highly sought after location of Darley Abbey close to Darley Park is this extremely well proportioned semi detached family house with five bedrooms. The spacious accommodation o offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, five bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway parking and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!.
having front elevation double glazed door with double glazed window over and double glazed side lights, tiled flooring and glazed door with obscured glass providing access into
having front elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage, radiator and doors leading into
Dining Room 13' 7" into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.14m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with wooden surround marble hearth and background and open grate, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 1" ( 6.02m x 3.38m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed side lights and windows over, side elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, two ceiling roses, coving, space for a dining table and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.54m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge granite work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral gas oven and grill with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, integral fridge, rear elevation double glazed stable style door with cat flap and inset double glazed window, space for a breakfast table, radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 10" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.22m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window enjoying a pleasant outlook, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' plus wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.05m plus wardrobes )
having rear elevation window, two fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.54m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, exposed wooden floor, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Five 7' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.24m x 1.91m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to single garage, the driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating well stocked flower beds, pathway to front entrance door, pathway to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary hedging. to the rear of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn, incorporating paved patio, well stocked flower beds, garden shed, outside tap, outside security lighting and boundary fencing.
having up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55620649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.