3 bedroom link detached house for saleTheatre Street, Dereham
Sold STC £275,000
- 3 Double Bedroom House
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/Utility
- Double Garage, Driveway + Gardens
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
A 3 double bedroom house, located within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities. The property further benefits from 2 reception rooms + conservatory, ground floor cloakroom/utility, double garage and off-road parking. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Located within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and local schooling, we are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom dwelling, which was constructed approximately in 2004.
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, lounge, dining room and conservatory. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, off-road parking and double garage.
This property can only be fully appreciated by an internal inspection.
Radiator, Quarry tiled flooring, part glazed external entrance door opening to the side aspect, part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, exposed ceiling beams, timber double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, laminate flooring, home safety alarm system, door opening to:
Cloakroom / Utility Area
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, laminate flooring, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, timber double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 18' 8" max x 15' 5" ( 5.69m max x 4.70m )
Open fireplace with hearth, under-stairs cupboard, two radiators, laminate flooring, timber double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, part double glazed doors opening to:
Conservatory 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, under-floor heating, tiled flooring, double doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access, timber double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.40m )
Radiator, timber double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 10" max ( 3.78m x 3.00m max )
Radiator, laminate flooring, timber double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Radiator, timber double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with waterfall shower unit and shower screen over, heated towel rail, laminate flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, timber double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property a driveway provides off-road parking and gives access to the double garage. There is also an outside tap, external lighting and a double power point.
Gated access to the side of the property leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and fencing. A paved and shingle pathway leads to the double garage.
Double Garage 17' 4" x 15' 4" ( 5.28m x 4.67m )
Power and lighting, double timber doors.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
The garage of this property adjoins the outbuildings and garage of the neighbouring property.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Continue over the controlled crossing, bear left into Theatre Street and proceed along. Pass the doctors surgery and the access driveway can be found on the left hand side. Continue under the archway and bear around to the left, where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55620673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.