4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Road, Dereham
Sold STC £300,000
- Modern 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 20' Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
A beautifully presented detached modern family home, located within this new development on the outskirts of Dereham town. Boasting a 20' kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, ground floor cloakroom, front & rear gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, we are extremely pleased to present to the market this extremely well presented and spacious family home. Built by Taylor Wimpy, the property boasts the remainder of the 10 year NHBC.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC windows to the front and rear aspects, part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Radiator, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 5" x 11' 2" ( 6.22m x 3.40m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in double oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, microwave and dishwasher, radiator, plinth lighting and heating, tiled flooring, UPVC windows to the front and rear aspects, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.50m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC windows to the front aspect, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 19' 11" narrowing to 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 6.07m narrowing to 3.76m x 3.43m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC windows overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and double shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 4.52m x 3.07m max )
Radiator, UPVC windows overlooking the front and rear aspects.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 7" max ( 3.05m x 2.92m max )
Radiator, UPVC windows overlooking the front and side aspects.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 8' 10" max ( 3.45m x 2.69m max )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with wood-chip and shrub borders, which continue to the side aspect. The driveway and garage can be located to the rear of the property, together with gated access into the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, timber Gazebo (with power), outside tap and slate and shrub beds, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage 17' 11" x 9' 7" ( 5.46m x 2.92m )
Up and over door, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
We understand that this property is subject to a service and maintenance charge of £30.00 per annum for the soakaways within the development. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The vendors inform us that the access road leading to the driveway and garage is partly owned by this property, however, the neighbouring properties have a right of way across it.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the market place bearing right at the War Memorial onto Wellington Road. Continue onto Neatherd Road and at the traffic lights continue straight over. Bear right at Neatherd Moor onto Crown Road, proceed to the far end and take the left hand turn onto Norwich Road. Continue along this road and take the left hand turn into Hornbeam Drive, just before Aldiss Park football club, and continue into Oak Road. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55620679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.