2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodfield, Tan Lan
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb detached bungalow
- Modern and ready to move into
- Village location with open aspect to the front elevation
- Living room and kitchen diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized rear garden and large timber store
- Calor gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Ample off street parking to include a caravan, motorhome etc
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC rating G 18 but new boiler fitted since
An exceptional detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul de sac with views over the field to the front and an open aspect to the rear. Modern interior offering a living room, good sized fitted kitchen diner with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and family bathroom, with added benefits of Calor gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The rear garden is of generous size, with lawned garden and patio area together with a chicken/dog run and timber store. The front elevation is gravelled for ease of maintenance and offers ample off street parking for a number of vehicles, motor home or caravan. Viewing is essential as ready to move into. EPC rating G 18 but new boiler fitted since rating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55621090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7009002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Prestatyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.