3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Christchurch, Wisbech
- Was £220,000 (12.8.16 - 5.10.16) Reduced to £200,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Open Fields to Rear
** VILLAGE BUNGALOW - OPEN FIELDS TO REAR - VIEWING RECOMMENDED ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY
This detached modern bungalow is situated in the village of Christchurch, approximately 8 miles from the Market Town of March. The property benefits from oil central heating, double glazed windows, open fields to rear, along with garage, three bedrooms, fitted ktichen and conservatory. There is an in and out drive to the front giving ample off road parking.
Double glazed to
Further door to
Textured and coved ceiling. Two radiators. Loft access with ladder. Airing cupboard. Coat cupboard.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Feature fireplace. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" x 10' 4" max ( 5.00m x 3.15m max )
Fitted kitchen with single drainer stainless sink, worktop surface with cupboards and drawers under. Tiled splashbacks and matching wall cupboards. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Oil fired central heating boiler. Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to rear. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front. Range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with drawers and dresser unit. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Double glazed french doors to conservatory. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.34m x 1.73m )
Part brick, part UPVC double glazed with door to rear.
Double glazed window to rear. Four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Electric shaver point. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
The property has a gravelled in and out drive with front gardens being laid to shrubs. There is a side drive leading to the garage.
Garage is brick built with up and over door and power and lighting laid on.
The rear gardens are attractively laid with gravel, inset shrubs, bushes and water feature. There is also a timber store, potting shed, vegetable garden and greenhouse.
Please Note: There are open rear views at the end of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55622170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.