2 bedroom apartment for saleEbberns Road, Hemel Hempstead
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Walking Distance to Apsley High Street
- Direct Access to Communal Gardens
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A MODERN two bedroom ground floor executive apartment with top QUALITY appliances and features throughout. Rushmere Court is a prestigious block of apartments overlooking the Grand Union Canal, with the benefit of being within walking distance to Apsley Train Station.
A MODERN two bedroom ground floor executive apartment with top QUALITY appliances and features throughout. Rushmere Court is a prestigious block of apartments overlooking the Grand Union Canal, with the benefit of being within walking distance to Apsley Train Station, two DOUBLE bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen & bathroom and direct access to gardens.
Entrance door to hallway
Electric heater, doors to lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, storage and boiler
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.12m )
Electric heater, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazes patio door to patio area and communal gardens
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.48m x 1.88m )
Part tiled, double glazed window to front aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated oven/electric hob, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and electric heater
Bedroom One 14' 5" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric heater and door to en-suite
Part tiled, walk in shower, low level wc, sink with storage, heated towel rail and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and electric heater
Part tiled, panelled bath tub, low level wc, sink with storage, heated towel rail and extractor fan
Communal garden and patio area
One allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55622194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.