4 bedroom house for saleArgyll Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2
- Substantial semi-detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms, fitted kitchen
- 4 piece bath/WC, utility room
- Garage converted into cinema room
- UPVC double glazing, gas central heating
Substantial four bedroom semi detached residence offering an abundance of charm and character and immaculate ready to walk into accommodation. Ideal family home with the 'wow' factor.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; vestibule, hallway, ground floor WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four first floor, double bedrooms and modern four piece bathroom. Externally with easily maintained gardens to the front and rear, off street parking to the front and shared driveway leading to converted garage which is currently used as a cinema room. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Viewing is highly recommended to be able to appreciate the standard of the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 5.11m x 3.94m into bay -
Bedroom 2 - 5.05m x 3.96m -
Bedroom 3 - 3m x 2.90m -
Bedroom 4 - 3.33m x 2.31m -
Reception 1 - 5.13m x 3.94m into bay -
Reception 2 - 5m x 3.94m -
Reception 3 - 4.32m x 2.90m -
Reception 4 - 3.28m x 1.55m -
Reception 5 - 3.12m x 1.83m -
Kitchen - 4.01m x 2.87m -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55622506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26446950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.